Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loving Vietnam...& so behind on updating!

So Vietnam has been quite the place! Let me tell you!
Wow I don't even know where to begin....
Our first night was in Hanoi & spent one day there....the next day we went to a place called Halong Bay for 2 days, 1 night....then took the overnight 16 hour sleeper train to Hoi An, spent 2 nights 3 days here...and now we are off to Ho Chi Min City in the south for our last stop before I head home and the girls back to Korea.
I am going to try to update while we wait at the airport but just wanted to write a quick message for those of you who check to see that we are alive and doing well.... :)
Hoi An (the place we are now) is "THE" place to get custom clothes made, so we have to go quickly pick up our beautiful clothes & then head to the airport!
You'll hear from us again soon!
Miss you all!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment